S340 XPLANE 11
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Fully customized in-depth annunciator logic/aural warning logic/throttle logic, with friction control, gate, flight idle and flight idle override.
- Custom EHSI and EADI instruments and custom MFD85 with moving map, all featuring detachable pop-up windows
- Integrated FMS with detachable pop-up window (Laminar default)
- Custom APS85 Autopilot with detachable pop-up window
- Rain effect support*
- Fully customized Custom Torque on Take-Off (CTOT) system
- Fully customized pusher (anti-stall) logic
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including distance effects, realistic prop reversal effects, etc.
- Functional gust lock system
- Custom electrical system/Starter Logic/Fuel System/prop logic/Bleed Air System/Avionics busses/Hydraulic Logic (Requires, among other things, pressurizing brake lines prior to chock removal)/Electrical Temperature system/de-ice logic
- Custom independent windshield wiper logic (with functional off and park positions)
- Airspeed Indicator with “Barber Pole” and functional test sequence
- RealityXP GTN750 support (with 3D panel display support)
- Extensive VR support with snap points in every passenger seat (All knobs, buttons, dials, handles, etc. also optimized for VR usage)
- Extensive HDR lighting with gimballed 3D lights and dynamically illuminated tail logo and ice lights for amazing night lighting effects
- Ground steering (tiller) system
- Includes air conditioning, pressurization, and oxygen system
- Features reversionary logic for EHSI and EADI.
- All passenger seats support seat backs, table trays, arm rests, HDR reading lights, stewardess call buttons.
- Main door has optional retractable passenger stairs.
- Functional stewardess control panel
- Visible and functional Ground Power Unit
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine design optimized for XP11.30’s new turboprop model
- Flight dynamics optimized for latest improvements in XP11.30.
- Support for “librain” plugin, including wiper support (Requires separate plugin install)
- Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows.
*Requires downloading Librain plugin: Click Here
This Carenado product is an add-on to be used in a simulation platform (FSX, P3D, X-Plane or MSFS or other) (the “Product”) and corresponds to Carenado’s impression of a real-life flight experience. The Product is in no way associated, affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by a plane model and make manufacturer and/or trademark owner.