B58 BARON XPLANE 11
- Version 1.1
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Custom Bendix King KFC 225 autopilot with detachable pop-up window
- Rain effect support*
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including atmospheric distance effects, realistic prop effects, etc.
- RealityXP GTN750 support (with 3D panel display support)
- Extensive VR support with snap points in every passenger seat (All knobs, buttons, dials, handles, etc. also optimized for VR usage)
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine and prop design re-authored completely for XP11.30’s new engine model
- Flight dynamics re-authored for latest improvements in XP11.30.
- Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows.
*Requires downloading Librain plugin: Click Here
Included in the package
1 Blank texture
Normal and Emergency Procedures PDF
KFC225 Autopilot Manual
B58 Reference PDF
General Information PDF
Recommended Settings XP11 PDF
Recommended System Requirements
Windows XP – Vista – 7 -10 or MAC OS 10.10 (or higher) or Linux
CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 ghz or faster.
Memory: 16-24 GB RAM or more.
Video Card: a DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA, AMD or Intel with at least 4 GB VRAM (GeForce GTX 1070 or better or similar from AMD)
365MB available hard disk space
INTERNET CONNECTION is required for installing this product.