B58 BARON XPLANE 11
- Version 1.1
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Custom Bendix King KFC 225 autopilot with detachable pop-up window
- Rain effect support*
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including atmospheric distance effects, realistic prop effects, etc.
- RealityXP GTN750 support (with 3D panel display support)
- Extensive VR support with snap points in every passenger seat (All knobs, buttons, dials, handles, etc. also optimized for VR usage)
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine and prop design re-authored completely for XP11.30’s new engine model
- Flight dynamics re-authored for latest improvements in XP11.30.
- Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows.
This Carenado product is an add-on to be used in a simulation platform (FSX, P3D, X-Plane or MSFS or other) (the “Product”) and corresponds to Carenado’s impression of a real-life flight experience. The Product is in no way associated, affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by a plane model and make manufacturer and/or trademark owner.