PA28R ARROW III MSFS2020
AVAILABLE ONLY AT MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR
(IN GAME MARKET)
Latest version 1.1
One of the most popular low-wing retracting gear constant speed and trainer aircraft of all time.
A very versatile aircraft suitable for family, work or recreational purposes.
An economic, though still reasonably capable, cross-country machine.
Single engine, four seats, 201 HP, cruise speed of 138 KTS and a maximum range of 850 NM are its main features.
- 2 default GNS430.
- Custom S-TEC 55 autopilot.
- Custom KR87 ADF.
- Custom BK KN62 DME.
- Default GTX330 transponder.
- Engine and wind sound effects when opening doors and windows.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft (engine, knobs, switches, buttons and different elements).
- Realistic flight dynamics compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Tablet interphase for controlling static elements, pilots, opening doors, etc.; and starting options such as cold and dark and ready to taxi.
Available only at Microsoft Flight Simulator marketplace
(in game market)