PA28 181 ARCHER II MSFS
AVAILABLE ONLY AT MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR
(IN GAME MARKET)
Latest version 1.0
One of the most popular aircraft ever made, the Archer II is a perfect balance between trainer and leisure.
Its stable flight characteristics and simple design make it an excellent trainer. Low wing and very low stall speed are among its main features.
The Archer has enough speed to get you where you want to go with a very pleasant control and high security level.
Single piston engine, 4 seats, 180 HP, max speed of 154 KTS and a maximum range of 670 NM are its main features.
- 8 liveries + white livery
- GTN750 integration option (GTN750 from pms50.com).
- GTN750Xi integration option (GTN750Xi from tdssim.com).
- BK KX 165 TSO Nav/Com radio.
- BK KR 87 TSO ADF.
- BK KT76A Transponder.
- BK KMA-24 Audio Panel.
- Cold and dark / Ready to taxi / Ready for takeoff start options.
- Engine and wind sound effects when opening doors and windows.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft (engine, knobs, switches, buttons and different elements).
- Realistic flight dynamics compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures.
PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Tablet interphase for controlling static elements, pilots, opening doors, etc.; and starting options such as cold and dark and ready to taxi.
Available only at Microsoft Flight Simulator marketplace
(in game market).