F50 XPLANE 11
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Fully customized in-depth annunciator logic/aural warning logic, throttle logic with functioning reverser gates.
- Optimized for VR.
- Integrated FMS with detachable pop-up window (Laminar default)
- Custom Autopilot with detachable pop-up window
- Rain effect support* (Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows).
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including distance effects, realistic prop blade reversal effects, etc.
- RealityXP GTN750 support (with 3D panel display support)
- Custom electrical system/Starter Logic/Fuel System/Bleed Air System/Hydraulic Logic
- Extensive VR support
- Extensive HDR lighting with gimballed 3D lights and dynamically illuminated ice lights for amazing night lighting effects.
- Includes pressurization system.
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine design optimized for XP11.30’s jet engine model
*Requires downloading Librain plugin: Click Here
This Carenado product is an add-on to be used in a simulation platform (FSX, P3D, X-Plane or MSFS or other) (the “Product”) and corresponds to Carenado’s impression of a real-life flight experience. The Product is in no way associated, affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by a plane model and make manufacturer and/or trademark owner.