CT182T SKYLANE MSFS
AVAILABLE ONLY AT MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR
(IN GAME MARKET)
Latest version 1.6.2
One of the most popular aircraft of all times.
This single engine, high wing, four seats is a perfect aircraft for a short distance sightseeing, family or business travel.
With its 230 HP a cruise speed of 145 KTS and a maximum range of 971 NM you can get anywhere safely.
- Default MSFSG1000 (Primary and multi-function displays)
- Default KAP140 autopilot.
- Engine and wind sound effects when opening doors and windows.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft (engine, knobs, switches, buttons and different elements).
- Realistic flight dynamics compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Tablet interphase for controlling static elements, pilots, opening doors, etc.; and starting options such as cold and dark and ready to taxi.
Available only at Microsoft Flight Simulator marketplace
(in game market)
Included in the package
CT182T Emergency Checklist PDF
CT182T Normal Procedures PDF
CT182T Performance Tables PDF
CT182T Reference PDF
CT182T Skylane MSFS version 1.6.2
January 4, 2023
-Fixed pilot yoke center position.
-Redesigned flight dynamics for better accuracy.
-Updated avionics to standard G1000 nxi.
-Implemented VR controls.
-Corrected fuel flow indication.
-Corrected registration number’s color and font issue.
-Fixed tinted windows.
-Fixed kollsmann baro indication to match G1000’s altimeter setting.
-Added engine heat effect.
-fixed other minor bugs.
CT182T Skylane MSFS version 1.5
January 12th, 2022
-Startup engine smoke effect added.
-Redone of all light effects.
-New way to hide/unhide tablet.
-Minor bugs fixed.
CT182T Skylane MSFS version 1.4
August 10th, 2021
-Wheel effects added
-Updated for Xbox
-Minus bugs fixed
CT182T Skylane MSFS version 1.2
September 28th, 2020
-Fixed accuracy on autopilot for NAV/GPS and APCH modes.
-Corrections made to EIS parameters.
-Fixed startup procedure after cold and dark shutdown.
-minor bug fixes.
CT182T Skylane MSFS version 1.1
September 7th, 2020
-Fixed Flood Light effects.
-Fixed stby altimetter baro setting.
-Fixed autopilot NAV mode
-Fixed autopilot activation logic
-Improved stall characteristics
-Implemented tablet over pilot’s yoke to set desired airplane flight condition
-Implemented static elements
CT182T Skylane MSFS version 1.0
August 18th, 2020
PRESS HERE to get CT182 Skylane documents.