C182 RG II MSFS
AVAILABLE ONLY AT MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR
(IN GAME MARKET)
Latest version 1.0.2
The C182 RG II is an iconic aircraft that has made a lasting impact on the history of aviation. This single-engine airplane has long been a popular choice for pilots and aviation enthusiasts worldwide.
Equipped with a high-performance engine and a retractable landing gear system, C182 RG II offers an exceptional flying experience. Its aerodynamic design and stability in the air make it a reliable choice for both recreational flights and business travel. With the capacity to accommodate up to four passengers, this aircraft provides comfort and space, making it a versatile option for various missions.
Powered by a 235 HP engine, which gives it a cruise speed of 156 knots and a range of 655 nautical miles, allowing it to carry four passengers and luggage safely.
- 8 liveries + 1 White.
- Garmin GMA 340 audio panel.
- Garmin GNS 530.
- Garmin GTN750 integration option (GTN750 from pms50.com).
- Garmin GTN750Xi integration option (GTN750Xi from tdssim.com).
- BK KX 165 TSO NAV/COM radio.
- BK KAP 140 Autopilot.
- BK KR87 ADF.
- BK KT76A Transponder.
- Digital Fuel Calculator/Fuel Flow readout gauge.
- Cold and dark / Ready to taxi / Ready for takeoff start options.
- Engine and wind sound effects when opening doors and windows.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft (engine, knobs, switches, buttons and different elements).
- Realistic flight dynamics compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Tablet interphase for controlling static elements, pilots, opening doors, aircraft cover, etc.; and starting options such as cold and dark and ready to taxi.
Available only at Microsoft Flight Simulator marketplace
(in game market).
This Carenado product is an add-on to be used in a simulation platform (FSX, P3D, X-Plane or MSFS or other) (the “Product”) and corresponds to Carenado’s impression of a real-life flight experience. The Product is in no way associated, affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by a plane model and make manufacturer and/or trademark owner.