AVAILABLE ONLY AT MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR
(IN GAME MARKET)
Latest version 1.0
Also known as “The Skyhawk’s Daddy”, this famous taildragger is a beautiful balance between different uses such as commuter, freight hauler, trainer and bush plane. But undoubtedly it is very well known for its adventure flights.
Get into the tundra model and have an spectacular bush flight experience exploring your limits with this incredible plane capable of landing almost anywhere (no airport required).
Single engine, 4 seats, 145 HP, max speed of 143 MPH and a maximum range of 650 NM are its main features. It could also take off within 200ft almost anywhere.Features
- Regular and Tundra models.
- 6 liveries
- Portable Garmin Aera GPS
- KX 165 Nav/Com radio.
- KT76A Transponder.
- Cold and dark / Ready to taxi / Ready for takeoff start options.
- Engine and wind sound effects when opening doors and windows.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft (engine, knobs, switches, buttons and different elements).
- Realistic flight dynamics compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Tablet interphase for controlling static elements, pilots, fairings, opening doors, etc.; and starting options such as cold and dark and ready to taxi.
Available only at Microsoft Flight Simulator marketplace
(in game market).