390 PREMIER IA XPLANE 11
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Fully customized in-depth annunciator logic/aural warning logic/throttle logic with functioning latches, optimized for VR.
Custom Proline21 avionics system, all featuring detachable pop-up windows
- Integrated FMS with detachable pop-up window (Laminar default)
- Custom Autopilot with detachable pop-up window
- Rain effect support*
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including distance effects, realistic prop reversal effects, etc.
- RealityXP GTN750 support (with 3D panel display support)
- Custom electrical system/Starter Logic/Fuel System/Bleed Air System/Avionics busses/Hydraulic Logic
- Extensive VR support
- Extensive HDR lighting with gimballed 3D lights and dynamically illuminated ice lights for amazing night lighting effects
- Includes pressurization and oxygen system
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine design optimized for XP11.30’s jet engine model
- Support for “librain” plugin (Requires separate plugin install)
- Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows.
*Requires downloading Librain plugin: Click Here
Included in the package
5 HD liveries.
1 HD Blank livery
390 Emergency Procedures PDF
390 Normal Procedures PDF
390 Performance Tables PDF
Flight Guidance System PDF
Carenado Proline 21 Manual PDF
X-Plane FMS PDF
Recommended Settings XP11 PDF
Recommended System Requirements
Windows XP – Vista – 7 -10 or MAC OS 10.10 (or higher) or Linux
CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 ghz or faster.
Memory: 16-24 GB RAM or more.
Video Card: a DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA, AMD or Intel with at least 4 GB VRAM (GeForce GTX 1070 or better or similar from AMD)
570MB available hard disk space
INTERNET CONNECTION is required for installing this product.